The Annual Supreme Court Corporate and Commercial Law Conference supported by the Supreme Court of New South Wales, the Law Society of New South Wales and the University of Sydney will be held on Tuesday, 29 October 2019.
In the wake of Commissioner Hayne’s Report and the continuing consequences of the Global Financial Crisis a decade earlier, what is the future of the Australian business corporation and is it adequately equipped to deal with the challenges of our future?
Register now for an engaging afternoon as we explore this thought-provoking topic at the Supreme Court of New South Wales Annual Commercial and Corporate Law Conference on Tuesday 29 October 2019. Hear from our distinguished speakers as they seek to provide a coherent answer to this important question, which could have profound consequences for business, regulators and the legal profession.
Event details are as follows:
Time: 1.00pm - 6.00pm Venue: Banco Court, Supreme Court of New South Wales, Queens Square
For more information and to register please visit the conference website here.
- The Honourable TF Bathurst AC, Chief Justice of New South Wales
- The Honourable Justice James Edelman, High Court of Australia
- Professor Colin Mayer CBE FBA, Peter Moores Professor of Management Studies, Said Business School, University of Oxford
- Catherine Livingstone AO, Chairman, Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Daniel Crennan QC, Deputy Chairman, ASIC
- Dr R P Austin, Barrister, Level 22 Chambers