Looking for a reason to book your next skiing adventure?
It is with great pleasure the ABA and NZBA announce that registration has opened for Antipodean Advocacy: Trans-Tasman Perspectives
We are delighted to provide you with early bird registration access until 8 June.
- Keynote, The Rt. Hon. Chief Justice Dame Helen Winkelmann
- What Can Criminal Lawyers Teach Civil Litigators? The Hon. Justice Michael Corboy (AU), Marie Dhyrberg QC (NZ), Peter Callaghan SC (AU), Ken Archer (AU)
- Advocacy in Inquiries Simon Mount QC (NZ), Rowena Orr QC (AU), Mary Scholtens QC (NZ) and Aaron Martin (Deputy Solicitor General, NZ)
- Indigenous Rights, The Hon Christian Whata (NZ), Tony McAvoy SC (AU), Simeon Beckett (AU)
- The Rights, Responsibilities and Role of Media in Criminal Justice, Arthur Moses SC (AU), Jonathan Eaton QC (NZ), Marie Mills (MD, Mills Wilson), Cate Brett (NZ), Garry Williams (NZ)
- Americas Cup: Action on the Water and in the Courts, Dr James Farmer QC (NZ/AU), Dr Hamish Ross (NZ)
Visit the event website to learn about the:
• Excellent conference program and mountain-top gala dinner • Outdoor activities including catered sailing or snow golfing experiences • Selection of fabulous hotels available https://nzconf.austbar.asn.au/ Register today to ensure your pick of the accommodation in Queenstown. Do not delay: rooms will sell quickly.