The Conference Program for the 2020 Personal Injury/Common Law Conference has now been released.
The 2020 Personal Injury and Common Law Conference will be held at Hilton Hotel, George Street on Saturday 14 March 2020. The conference offers 5 CPD points.
- The Honourable Justice Geoffrey Bellew, Supreme Court of NSW
- Elizabeth Wood, Deputy President, Workers Compensation Commission
- Dr Julian Parmegiani, Psychiatrist, Chambers Medical Specialists
- Tim Game SC, President, NSW Bar Association
- Andrew Morrison RFD SC, Barrister, Wardell Chambers
- Mark Robinson SC, Barrister, Maurice Byers Chambers
- Andrew Combe, Barrister, Third Floor Wentworth Chambers
- Adrian Coombes, Barrister, Second Floor Wentworth Chambers
Download the full program here - [2020 PI & Common Law Conference]
The conference will run from 9:00 am to 3.00 pm. Morning tea and a stand-up buffet lunch will be provided. For more details about the conference and the costs involved please click here
Registrations are open to NSW barristers that currently hold a practising certificate and places in the conference are strictly limited. Please register early to avoid disappointment.