The Conference Program for the 2019 Personal Injury/Common Law Conference has now been released.
The 2019 Personal Injury and Common Law Conference will be held at the Sheraton Grand Sydney Hyde Park on Saturday 16 March. The conference offers 5 CPD points.
- The Hon Justice Stephen Campbell, Supreme Court of NSW
- His Honour Judge G M Phillips, President, Workers Compensation Commission
- Dr Allison Silink, University of Technology Sydney
- Belinda Cassidy, Solicitor, Stacks Goudkamp
- Kim Garling, Workers Compensation Independent Review Officer
- Robert Sheldon SC
- Andrew McSpedden
- Ross Stanton
Download the full program here - 2019 PI & Common Law Conference
The conference runs from 9:00am to 3.00pm. Morning tea and a stand-up buffet lunch will be provided. For more details about the conference and the costs involved please click here.
Registrations are open to NSW barristers that currently hold a practising certificate and places in the conference are strictly limited. To register and pay to secure your place, please click on any of the "Register Now" buttons located on the dedicated 2019 Personal Injury & Common Law Conference website.
For any questions about CPD requirements, conferences or the general CPD program, please contact the Professional Development Department (9223 4919 or email@example.com).