Research shows diverse and inclusive teams deliver increased levels of performance, are more creative and have higher levels of job satisfaction. Women Lawyers panel will discuss why mentoring is critical to diversity and inclusion in the workplace - and why you should foster a culture of diversity and inclusion in your team, where all employees are respected, valued and supported. Make mentoring an integral part of your culture, not just to increase a KPI or vanity metric, but to provide a platform with equal opportunity for every person within an organisation.
Join Women Lawyers at 5.30pm Tuesday 26 March 2019 at King & Wood Mallesons, Level 61, Governor Phillip Tower, 1 Farrer Place, Sydney
Panel Discussion Event with:-
• Ms Katrina Rathie, Partner in Charge, Sydney, King & Wood Mallesons,
• the Race Discrimination Commissioner Chin Tan,
• the Hon Justice Melissa Perry of the Federal Court of Australia,
• the Hon Judge Richard Weinstein of the District Court of New South Wales, and
• Ms Yen Hui Tie, General Counsel of AMP Capital
For more information and to register click here.