The ABA is delighted to announce registration for its Commercial Law conference in Singapore is now open. Open to all members of the Australian and Asia-Pacific legal professions, we invite you to register for what will be an excellent 2-day conference and social program.
Among the confirmed speakers are:
- The Hon Susan Kiefel AC, Chief Justice of Australia
- The Hon Sundaresh Menon, Chief Justice of Singapore
- The Hon Stephen Gageler AC, High Court of Australia
- The Hon Andrew Phang, Supreme Court of Singapore
- The Hon Dr Michael Hwang SC, Dubai International Financial Centre Courts
- The Hon Craig Colvin, Federal Court of Australia
- The Hon Jacqueline Gleeson, Federal Court of Australia
- The Hon A S Bell, President, NSW Court of Appeal
- The Hon Judith C Kelly, Supreme Court of the Northern Territory
- The Hon John Vaughan, Supreme Court of Western Australia
- V. K. Rajah, former Attorney-General of Singapore
- Judith Gill QC, 20 Essex Street Chambers, London Court of International Arbitration
- Fedelma C. Smith, Senior Legal Counsel, Permanent Court of Arbitration
- Kathryn Haigh, General Counsel, AUSTRAC
- Cameron Ford, Senior Corporate Counsel, Rio Tinto
- George Lim SC, Chair, Singapore International Mediation Centre
- Samuel Chacko, Legis Point LLC, Singapore
- Jimmy Chan, Clifford Chance, Hong Kong
- Dinesh Dhillon, Allen & Gledhill, Singapore
- Professor Bryan Horrigan, Dean, Faculty of Law, Monash University
- Michelle Quigley, Group Manager, Legal & Risk, AusGroup
Payment options include credit card or EFT at a later date.
Registration is available from just $1,990 (excluding flights and accommodation), and a tax invoice will be sent once successfully registered.
Unable to attend? The ABA is also pleased to announce that you can now sponsor a barrister of under 7 years practice to attend the conference.