Are you using the right bookkeeping software? If it isn't ticking all the boxes then it's time to switch:
- Is your software reliable and stable?
- Can multiple users access your data at the same time?
- Can you use your software on multiple devices for free?
- Does your data sync in real-time?
- Is your data saved locally and backed up in the cloud?
- Do you own your data?
- Are additional licence fees for your assistant or accountant free?
- Can you use your software online and offline?
- Is training and support provided as part of your subscription?
- Will your provider come and visit your Chambers for support?
BarBooks ticks all of those boxes and more. We also pride ourselves on looking after our customers and listening to what they have to say.
Our apps will be launching shortly so whether you're online or without an internet connection, in your chambers, in court or at home, you'll be able to use BarBooks. Accessing your data is easy, so you can continue to manage your matters and invoice clients while you are on the go.
Download a free 14 day trial of BarBooks today at www.BarBooksAustralia.com and see how it can save you valuable time and money. Alternatively, for a no obligation chat about how BarBooks can benefit you, call our Business Development Manager Charlotte on 0476158335.
Buy an annual subscription before 1 September and get a free iPad mini 2 worth $369. Don't miss out - this offer expires on 31 August!