The NSW Bar Association 2015 CPD Conferences have been confirmed for the following dates and locations:
- Saturday, 21 February: Newcastle
- Saturday, 28 February and Sunday, 1 March: Orange
- Saturday, 7 March: North Coast
- Saturday, 14 March: Parramatta
- Saturday, 28 March: Sydney
Speaker details and registration forms will be made available over the coming weeks. These will be advertised in In Brief as well as on the NSW Bar Association Website.
Each conference will cover all four mandatory CPD strands (Practice Management, Ethics, Advocacy and Substantive Law) and will comprise a total of six CPD points. For the Orange conference, 10 points will be offered over two days.
For any questions about CPD requirements, conferences or the general CPD program, please contact Bali Kaur, Professional Development Coordinator (ph: 02 9229 1722 or firstname.lastname@example.org).